A downloadable game
In ADVENTURE CALENDAR, we created 25 random tables that built a fantasy world and an apocalyptic campaign - and then we released one of them each day of December, just like an advent calendar. Originally published as 25 separate illustrated entries on the Rowan, Rook and Decard blog, this publication collects all of them into one convenient pay-what-you want package. Look forward to:
- D10 Curiosities from Professor Flouro Wizbiz
- D12 Things to Eat and Drink at the Winter Fair
- D8 Creatures from Outlying Regions Who Are Encroaching Onto the Village
- D6 Cults Worshiping the First And Final God of Winter
- D8 Items That Could, Theoretically, Avert the End of the World
It contains beautiful illustrations from Kanesha Bryant, Annabelle Lee, Rollin Kunz, Beck Michalak and Rowan McColl. Layout and design by Minerva McJanda.
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing|
|Tags||campaign, setting, tables|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Adventure_Calendar_web (1).pdf 7 MB
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.